Adult social care People’s Network 11 November 2015
The People’s Network – November event!
For people who are passionate about social care in Dudley borough
The People’s Network is a place to:
- Network in a positive way with people who have similar interests in social care
- Have discussions and share knowledge about local services
- Inform policies and influence what local services look like
- Have real opportunities to feed back to decision makers
- Test the accuracy and readability of public documents before they go live
- Bring and share powerful stories, journeys and experiences
Who can join?
Whether you access or provide a service or care for someone who does, everyone is welcome and we can make a difference!
Everyone is welcome but if you are attending from a local organisation, we would like to encourage you to bring along someone who you support.
The November Event!
At our September event participants decided that they would like to see a spotlight on some of the services available to people who access adult social care. Our November event will include guest speakers, lots of discussion opportunities and a chance to find out about some of the services that local people can tap into for support.
You can expect a friendly atmosphere at the event and light refreshments will be provided.
When? Wednesday 11th November 10.30am – 1pm
Register! Book your place here or call 03000 111 001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The People’s Network is a partnership between Healthwatch Dudley, Dudley Council, local people and partners in adult social care.