Adult social care, what’s important to you? – First event tomorrow, come along!
Providers and partners are urged to encourage as many people as possible to share their views on how Dudley Council adult social care spends its budget and the impact on services.
People are invited to a series of consultation events where they can have their say about which services should be prioritised and what’s important to them. (Please call 01384 815130 to confirm attendance):
- Tuesday December 17 at Methodist Church, Bank Street, Brierley Hill from 2.30 to 5pm
- Tuesday January 7 at Insight, Pearson Street, Brierley Hill from 4.30 to 7pm
- Thursday January 9 at Halesowen Cricket Club, Seth Somers Park from 10am to 12.30pm
- Thursday January 9 at Christ Church and Stambermill, High Street, Lye from 2.30 to 5pm
- Friday January 17 at Sedgley Community Centre, Ladies Walk from 10am to 12.30pm
- Friday January 17 at Queens Cross Network, Wellington Road, Dudley from 2.30 to 5pm
Alternatively people can complete an online questionnaire, telephone 01384 815130 or print and complete and return the document below to: Adult social care budget consultation, communications unit, FREEPOST, MID22308,Dudley, DY1 1BR
The council recently announced that it would need to make further savings over the next three years to meet further reductions in government funding.
These events will provide people with an opportunity to give their views on how the council’s adult social care service is proposing to meet these financial challenges over the next few years.
:: Further information on how you can share your views on adult social care