Healthwatch Dudley has teamed up with Dudley Council and Making it Real in Dudley to launch a new People’s Network. It will be a place to:
- Network with positive people with similar interests in adult social care
- Have discussions and share knowledge about local services
- Inform policies and influence what local services look like
- Have real opportunities to feed back to decision makers
- Test the accuracy and readability of public documents before they go live
- Bring and share powerful stories, journeys and experiences
A launch event will take place on 11th of March between 11am & 1.30pm where people who attend will be invited to plan the focus of the next two network events.
The network is for people who access or provide services, for those organisations that represent people who use services or those who care for people who do and everyone is welcome!