Be part of our Adult Social Care People’s Network and tell us how well we are delivering Adult Social Care in Dudley (19 Nov)
Dudley’s Adult Social Care Local Account is an opportunity for local people and organisations to see how we are performing and to help us make plans for improvement.
Come and join us over an informal afternoon (tea, coffee and lunch will be available) on Wednesday 19th November from 1.00 till 3.00pm at Bank Street Methodist Church, Brierley Hill and on 10th December 11.00-13.00pm, also at Bank Street Methodist Church, Brierley Hill.
As well as networking with other local people and organisations, Healthwatch Dudley will be on hand to listen to your experiences and stories related to adult social care in Dudley.
The Adult Social Care People’s Network is an opportunity for local people and organisations to get involved in the development and delivery of a range of local services and to connect with Dudley Council and Healthwatch Dudley.
This is a brand new forum and we hope that you will bring along your ideas and enthusiasm to help us to grow into a useful network for you.
On 19th November: You will be invited to:
- Share your personal experiences of adult social care or support people who you care for to tell their own story.
- Join discussion groups to review content of the 2013/2014 Local Account, which is an annual report of adult social care in Dudley.
- Help us to plan the future for this new network and decide how it will move forward.
On 10th December: You will be invited to:
- Share your views on the final Local Account
- Share your views on our Care Act Implementation Plan
If you are not able to join us at 1:00 please feel free to drop in at any time before 3pm to share your story.
Who is invited? You might be someone who receives support from a local organisation or cares for someone who does, or you might be an employee or volunteer from a local organisation. Our new network is open to anyone with an interest in adult social care in Dudley!
To attend this event please click the below:
Review & Improvement Consultant