Black Country Partnership for Care, employer event – 30 July
Black Country Partnership for Care is offering care employers the opportunity to attend the next BCPC Employer Event, to be held on the afternoon of 30th July (1.30pm – 4.30pm) at the recently opened Dudley Archives (next to the Black Country Museum).
There are many recently released changes and initiatives in adult social care, and we would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of these important issues, as well as offer you the opportunity to network and gather useful information and resources.
On the Agenda
- Sector updates – from professionals with a finger on the pulse;
- Care Act – gearing up for the most significant reform in care and support in more than 60 years;
- Pensions – are you following the new guidelines;
- CQC – updates and the new 5 standards;
- NHS Choices -Provider Profiles – an innovative approach to promoting your business
Who should attend?
Proprietors, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers
How do you reserve a place?
Because of the importance of these issues, this conference is offered as a CPD event. To reserve your place, please complete the booking form and return to BCPC
Please book soon to avoid disappointment as places are limited.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The BCPC Team
Black Country Partnership for Care – Promoting Excellence
Suite 22 Bond House
Bond Street, St John’s Square
Wolverhampton, WV2 4AS
Tel: 01902 551083