Care Quality Commission to inspect Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS trust
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is to inspect Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS trust in February
It would like to hear from anyone who has recently used mental health services at Bloxwich Hospital, Bushey Fields Hospital, Dorothy Pattison hospital, The Elms health centre, Halesowen or any of the Trust’s community mental health services.
To have your say:
- Complete the survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/jp22622 by 9 February.
- Talk to Dudley Mind Tel 01384 442 938,email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring CQC on 03000 616161 between 8.30-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Write to CQC, National Customer service centre, Citygate, Newcastle upon tyne. NE1 4PA or
- email email@example.com CQC will treat all information received confidentially. To find out more about CQC’s role as regulator of health and care services, visit www.cqc.org.uk