Creative Support’s Dudley Garden Pathways Programme Open Day 23 May
Train for free with Creative Support’s Garden Pathways Programme, and receive:
· A fully funded NCFE Level 3 Garden Maintenance
· Practical work experience and references
· Employability skills training and support with personal development
· Flexible training to meet your individual learning style
· Subsidised travel expenses to attend the course
Come to our open day to find out more! Lye Community Centre, Union Street, Stourbridge, DY9 8BH on Friday 23rd May from 1.30pm – 4.30pm. A light buffet lunch will be provided.
For eligibility criteria and more information, please contact Paul Moxham on 01384 896 737 or email
Creative Support is provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs.