Do you employ your own Personal Assistant? Are you a Personal Assistant? event 26 April
The IMPACT group , (who is made up of Black Country Partnership for Care, user led organisation, Disability in Action, A4e, Idea for all, Local Support Team , Skills for Care, Dudley CIL and local personal assistants) are giving personal assistants and people who employ personal assistants an opportunity to discuss all things social care.
The event is taking place on Saturday 26 April 2014 10 am – 2 pm at Queens Cross Network, Wellington Road, Dudley, DY1 1RB
Attendees will be able :
- Pit your wits in a light-hearted quiz
- (If you are an employer), hear about the legal side of employment from David Ashley (Fish Insurance)
- (If you are a PA), to chat with other PAs and share ideas
- Learn about possible training for employers and PAs
- Find out how to effectively manage stress
Refreshments : Light lunch included.
The event is also supported by Dudley Council.
If you want to come along, please: Call Jeni on 01902 551083 or email email@example.com