Do you want to train to become a Laughter Yoga Coach? (17 18 January) Want more info on Laughter Yoga?
Maggie Thompson aka ‘Merrie Maggie’ is delivering Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training on the weekend on 17 and 18 January 2015 at Wordsley Green Community Centre, The Green, Wordsley, Stourbridge, DY8 5BN from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm each day. (Fees apply)
Please see the course information flyer for more information.
- Maggie: 07565 218567
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Laughter Yoga
- Exercise your internal body as wellas yourexternal body through laughter exercises and deep breathing
- Laughter helps your body create Endorphins that enhance your immune system
- Improve communication through laughter
- Relieve stress by allowing laughter to embrace you
- Energise and revitalise through deep (Yogic) breathing
- Bring out the child in you through playfulness
‘Merrie’ Maggie Thompson delivers regular Laughter Clubs within Dudley Borough and beyond. She is a qualified Laughter Yoga Leader and Teacher with several years experience of delivery.
Merrie Maggie offers:
- Laughter Yoga sessions to support groups of long term medical conditions, older people generally, Retirement Homes, Townswomen’s Guilds, W.I.’s, Active Retirement groups, youth groups and many others
- Taster sessions at conferences and events
- Team building workshops
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader training to individuals and groups