Dudley Carers Forum and social club
The Dudley Carers Forum meeting and Social Club meet every first Wednesday of each month at Bank St Methodist Church BHill 11am-2pm. Come and meet other carers and get information and support. Have a cuppa and some lunch 1pm with us. The Healthwatch team are available in the Forum from 1pm for your concerns registering and tell your story of caring to them.
Bookings/ payments for the following social activities can be made at this meeting from 1pm:
- February 4th Dudley Carers Forum MONTHLY Meeting 11am –2pm Bank St Methodist B/ Hill
- February 27th 5.30pm New Year Meal at Dudley Arms Himley Rd Himley, Carvery, disco music. £6
- March 14th Saturday pick up 8.30am coach BANK St car park “Florimania” Hampton Court Palace, London, flowers displays treat for Mothers Day Weekend spectacular, maze and gardens, Toby carvery, £28. (car park opp Methodist Church) return home by 9pm.
- March 21st 5.30pm “Top Hat” Bham Hippo £20/£5 coach ALBION St 5.30pm
- April 18th 5.30pm “Shrek” Bham Hippo £32 /£5 coach ALBION St 5.30pm
- August 1st 5.30pm “Barnum” Bham Hippo £25/£5 coach Albion St 5.30pm pay DECEMBER 2014
Please note coaches will only pick up at designated points only.
Please state if you are wheelchair user for access planning purposes.
Chairperson Janet Down 07583321054 11 – 4pm weekdays NO ANSWER PHONE firstname.lastname@example.org please use for your requirements.
www.dudleycarersforum.wordpress.com / Face book Carers Carers / Twitter Dudley Carers Forum