Dudley Carers Forum Social Programme
Social Club Programme updated October 2014
- November 5th 11 am, Bank St Methodist Church WW1 and WW11 Remembrance Celebration Party with a Scottish Piper, Union flags, songs from the World War years , last night of the proms music, This event is open to all groups. All Free Please book with Dale at DCVS to put your name on list. The Mayor of Dudley and Her Consort is attending this event.
- November 18th Chatsworth House. Coach PICK UP 9.00am BANK St. car park Brierley Hill opp Methodist Church £20 pay by Sep 3rd
- November 26th 7pm The Forge Chase Rd Gornal meal choice, quiz £5 pay by October
- December 3rd Forum Xmas Meeting 11am Bank St, Methodist Church, Brierley Hill
- December 5th 7pm Xmas Disco, supper, Kingswinford British Legion Summerhill Rd £6 pay by Nov
- December 16th Xmas Meal, 12 noon, TheLodge Wellington Rd Dudley, Ukelele Band £8 pay by Nov
- January 5th 11am to 1pm DCVS Albion St Special Dudley Carers Forum Committee / Officers Meeting only.
- January 24th 5.30pm coach BANK Street Brierley Hill Panto “Jack and the Beanstalk“ £19/ £5
- February 4th Dudley Carers Forum Regular Meeting 11am Bank St Methodist Church Brierley Hill
- February 27th 7pm New Year Meal at Dudley Arms Himley Rd Himley, Carvery, disco music. £6
- March 21st 7.30pm “Top Hat” Bham Hippo £20 /£5 coach Albion st 6pm pay by end of January
- March 28th Saturday “Florimania” at Hampton Court Palace, London, flowers displays treat for Mothers Day Weekend spectacular, maze and gardens, Toby carvery, £28. Due payby by January
- April 18th 7pm “Shrek” Bham Hippo £32 /£5 coach Albion St 5.30pm payment due 12th August
- August 1st 7pm “Barnum” Bham Hippo £25/£5 coach Albion St 5.30pm payment end December
Contact – The Social Club Team for booking details or any suggestions.
Wendy Hale 07581631463
Janet Down 07583321054 email Janet on firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Newey 07532017625
Social Team are available between 10am and 4pm weekdays. No calls Saturday or Sunday please.
Please give your name(s), phone number and CONTACT DETAILS with your requirements, Make Cheques payable to “Dudley Carers Forum”, To The Treasurer Wendy Hale, 113 Ridge Road, Kingswinford, West Mids, DY6 9RG.Please note coaches will only pick up at designated points only Please state if you are wheelchair user.
Raffle prizes required to support fundraising please give to Janet Wendy Joan
Booking is essential for these events to the Carers Social Team. Please pay by the due dates to avoid disappointment. There are waiting lists for shows please ask Team.
Raffle prizes are also required to support fundraising please give to Janet Wendy Joan
Dudley Carers Forum