Dudley parent carer forum clinic and coffee – Saturday 27 September 2014
We would like to invite you to come along to join us for Working Together For Changes Township Clinic, which is supporting Macmillan Cancer Support
Drop in to Kids Orchard Centre, Lye Bypass, Lye, DY9 8HA,
Saturday 27th September 2014 – 11am – 2pm
There will be the opportunity to
- Get to know the steering group over coffee and delicious homemade cake.
- Find out how the forum empowers parent carers to have their voices heard in a way that influences change and service delivery.
- Hear about how the great collaboration work with the Clinical Commissioning Group and Dudley MBC around Personal Budgets, Transition and Integration is progressing
- Learn how people can be part of the forum and get involved
- Join in the fun activities and explore the information stalls available
How you can support this event
You can support this event in a number of different ways. You can come along and join in the fun, we would love to see you! It would be brilliant if you could share this information with others through your networks.
Don’t forget you can keep in touch or check out what we are up to in a number of ways
Telephone: 01384 573381
Come along on the 27 September and help us create a huge stir!