Dudley Rethink Mental Illness support
Dudley Rethink Mental Illness employs a peer worker who works with clients at the following venues:
- Monday 10am – 11am Coffee and Copes: , Co-Op Sedgley,
- Monday 12pm – 1pm Mary Stevens Hospice, Stourbridge,
- Tuesday 1pm – 2pm Plaza Mall Cafe, (back of old Woolworths),Dudley,
- Wednesday 11am – 12.30pm, William Shenstone, Halesowen,
- Wednesday 1pm – 2pm, Ladies Group Hope Centre, Halesowen,
- Thursday 10.30am – 11.30am, Victoria Cafe, Brierley Hill,
- Friday 10.30am – 11.30am, Cozy Coffee, Dudley.
They also have a Bridge Builder in the Community Support Service who is running themed Workshops each month, She also offers limited one to one support.
If you are interested in being supported by Rethink Mental Illness or for more information then please contact us for a referral on 01384 869898
Black Country Service Lead