Dudley Voices for Choice’s new website
Dudley Voices for Choice (DVC) has launched a new and improved website: dudleyvoicesforchoice.org.uk
DVC are a user-led charitable organisation that supports people with learning disabilities and autism to speak up for themselves.
They offer a number of services and schemes including:
- Self advocacy groups – giving people confidence to help them to speak up for themselves
- Experts by Experience Programme – DVC employ people with learning disabilities and autism to deliver training
- Safe places scheme – a scheme where public and private organisations agree to be a place refuge for people with learning disabilities, autism and/or dementia
- learning disability awareness training
- easy read service – DVC puts information into easy read for different businesses. The work is proof read by people with learning disabilities before it is returned to the business. There is a charge for this service, for a quote please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dudley Voices for Choice started 10 years ago and in January 2014 became an independent charity. Members have complete control over their organisation.