Event planning course – 6 week course North Dudley Area
Dudley Council’s Adult and Community learning team are looking to host a six-week short course to help people, groups and organisations plan events and parties. The course will be held in the North Dudley area (Coseley, Sedgley, Dudley Woodsetton and Gornal) and will be held later on this year.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize different types of events.
- Explain the role of a party/events planner.
- Recognize the importance of health and safety in party/event planning.
- Produce an action plan/contingency plan for a group event.
- Produce a range of decorations with costings for a group event. Produce a variety of gift ideas – e.g nappy cakes – see above
- Produce a decoration, e.g table arrangement
- Recognize the impact that colours have on party planning.
Please call for further details or to express an interest – 01384 812337.