Festive Greetings and Laughter Yoga sessions/opportunities 2018
Festive Greetings Everyone
I hope you all have a well-deserved break and enjoy the festivities with family and friends. It’s the time for sharing goodness, kindness and love to keep us all feeling joyful and cared for with a warm glow surrounding us.
Here are some lovely quotes that I have read mainly on https://simplereminders.com. I hope you will enjoy and share them with the people who are important to you:
- William James: ‘We don’t laugh because we are happy, we are happy because we laugh’
- Unknown: ‘Your wealth is not what you have, it’s what you give’
- Jenni Young: ‘Pause and remember. Someone would love to hear from you right now. Someone is thinking of you. Reach out’
- Unknown: ‘I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes’.
Merrie Maggie’s Laughter Clubs resume in January and here are the details:
- Monday, 8 January 2018 at Wordsley Community Centre, The Green, Wordsley, Stourbridge, DY8 5BN from 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Thursday, 11 January 2018 at Mata Da Mandir Centre, 57 – 59 King Street, Dudley, DY2 8PX from 11.00 am to 12.00 noon.
Out of area:
- Monday, 15 January 2017, Malvern Cube, Albert Road North, Malvern, WR14 2YF from 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
I shall be running 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training over the weekend of 10 and 11 February 2018 at Wordsley Community Centre from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm each day – see information leaflet attached.
If you run a community group, have an event or a conference and would like a Laughter Yoga session, please make contact and I would love to help you put smiles on the faces of everyone attending.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Source: Maggie Thompson, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Laughter Ambassador