That was the week that was MIRID update 30 June – 6 July
Here’s the weekly adult social care round-up brought to you by Making it Real in Dudley.
- MIRID Board Member Clenton Farquharson is awarded MBE
- Dudley Council’s Social Work Reform Board (for social workers) -Update
- Black Country Partnership for Care appoints Helen Wilcox as chair
- Get cycling for 50 plus programme from Age UK Dudley for June – August
- Free Ipad and gadget workshops in July
- Creative Support’s Big Gig’s free music festival- Saturday 12 July
- Black Country Day (14 July) and festival
- Halas Homes Fun Day – 15 July
- Halas Homes Variety Show – 20 July
- Black Country Partnership for Care, employer event – 30 July
- Take part in the Rotary 5k fun run or 10k road race on 21 September for Age UK Dudley
If you would like further details on Making it Real in Dudley please go to www.makingitrealindudley.org
You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates in real-time.
Alternatively you can contact Shelley Brooks on 01384 812418 or email