That was the week that was MIRID update 5 – 11 May
Last week’s Making it Real in Dudley is now out and contains a round-up of local and national adult social care news and events.
- Dudley mentioned in new SCIE Guide: Adult Safeguarding for Housing Staff
- Mindful Gifts -enabling people with dementia access meaningful activities
- New Dudley Safeguarding website is launched
- Healthwatch Dudley is looking for two enthusiastic, skilled and motivated people to join the team!
- Support for young carers aged 18-25 from Spurgeons
- Dudley Council’s “Dementia Friends” pledge
- Dudley CVS is recruiting a part time changemaker in Coseley
- Successful Individual Employer and PA event (26 April)
…and much more