ActivEyes in Dudley – Drop-in sessions for January from Beacon Centre for the Blind
As part of our 2015 expansion programme we will be introducing regular ActivEyes events for visually impaired people in Dudley.
You just need to let us know what you want to do, Popular activities mentioned so far include:
- Coffee Mornings,
- Activity Walking,
- Meals Out,
- Creative writing & drama,
- Fun & Fitness,
So join Tim and Mandy to find out more, They will be at these popular
venues throughout January, so pick a day to suit you and make 2015 the year you join the ActivEyes Team!
- Tuesday 13th January 10:30am, Crystal Leisure Centre, Bell Street, Stourbridge
- Monday 19th January 1:30pm, Rio Coffee Shop, 7 Queensway, Halesowen, B43 4AB
- Friday 23rd January 10:30am, Jilly’s Coffee Shop, 8 Townsend Place, Kingswinford
- Tuesday 27th January 1:30pm, The Brewers Wharf Brierley Hill , Dudley, Opposite Merry Hill Centre
There are a number of different ways to contact ActivEyes so, if you need to get hold of us please use one of the methods below.
- email: email@example.com
- tel: (01902) 880111
- Tim’s Mobile 07583 910 307
- Mandy’s Mobile 07807 128 923
Also we are hosting a Ten Pin Bowling ActivEyes event at BowlPlex, Castlegate, Dudley on Thursday 22nd January 12.00pm
Join us for what will be the last of our FREE Bowling sessions, we are now taking names of those interested in setting up a team to take part in the National Blind Ten Pin Bowling League. The league starts in the summer and we want to use the time between now and them for any potential players to practise and get to know each other.
If you are interested or for more information please contact Tim or Mandy.