Commissioning for outcomes event 6 Sep for Voluntary sector providers, commissioners and the council
A joint workshop with Dudley Adults, Communities and
Housing Services (DACHS) and Dudley CVS
Friday 6th September 2013,
9:30am – 12:30pm in Brierley Hill
(venue will be confirmed on booking)
Purpose: To bring together commissioners/officers of DACHS and voluntary sector providers to develop a model for outcomes commissioning.
– To learn about the MASH journey so far
– To share our understanding of outcomes for service users
– To identify what outcome information is currently captured by commissioners and providers, why and how useful this information is
– To identify how commissioners and providers can move further towards commissioning for outcomes
– To agree priority actions for the future
Who workshop is aimed at: Voluntary sector providers, commissioners and contract officers within DACHS.
What to expect:
– A warm welcome and drinks on arrival
– Group discussions
– Action planning exercises
To book a place, please contact Kate Green, Dudley CVS on 01384 573381.