Creative Support – Garden Pathways Open Day Wednesday 1 October
Train for free with Creative Support’s Garden Pathways Programme and receive:
- A fully funded NCFE Level 3 Garden Maintenance
- Practical work experience and references
- Employability skills training and support with personal development
- Flexible training to meet your individual learning style
- Subsidised travel expenses to attend the course
Garden Pathways is a flexible training programme for individuals with mental health needs, learning disabilities or young people aged 16-25 who aren’t otherwise in education, training or employment.
Come to Creative Support’s open day to find out more!
At: Lye Community Centre, Union Street, Stourbridge, DY9 8BH
on: Wednesday 1st October 2pm – 4pm
Refreshments will be provided.
For eligibility criteria and more information, please contactPaul Moxhbam
on 01384 896 737 or email email@example.com