Disability Information Event – 15 June 2023
Dudley Council’s Queens Cross Network is hosting a Disability Information Event on Thursday 15 June 2023. The event is an information event especially for people with disabilities, family members and carers. There will be a market place everyone is invited to come along, have a friendly chat, coffee and find out more about:
• Support on offer for you to live your very best life
• Support for family members or carers
• Support in the home, out and about and to help with independent living
• Health and wellbeing
• Day opportunities
• Falls prevention services, dementia services and support and support for older people
• Getting involved with volunteering
• There will also be tailored advice for people, including support with dementia related needs, sight impairment, hearing loss, MS amongst others. It’s your one stop shop information event to find out anything related to disability support, information and opportunities.
There’s no need to book simply come along between 2pm and 7pm.
Queens Cross Network, Wellington Rd, Dudley, DY1 1RB, or call 01384 813460 for more details.