Dudley borough voluntary sector integration event
The voluntary sector are to play an active role in integrated care event later this month
Held on Tuesday 21st July at Brierley Hill Civic Hall from 9:30am – 2:00pm
Book a place on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dudley-borough-voluntary-sector-integration-event-tickets-17391226627
An opportunity to enable voluntary and community sector organisations to learn about where we are at with Dudley borough’s integration model and opportunities for getting involved.
- To learn about achievements and progress with Dudley borough’s integration model.
- To showcase examples of how voluntary sector groups are supporting integration and helping to keep people out of hospital.
- To learn about possible voluntary sector funding models for supporting integrated care.
- To learn about gaps in services identified through Dudley CVS’s Integrated Plus project and explore ideas about how the voluntary sector could enhance existing services to meet need and develop new activities.
- To enable voluntary sector organisations an opportunity to network.
For more information please contact Kate Green at email@example.com or telephone 01384 573381.