Dudley Council’s carers fortnightly e-bulletin is out
The latest fortnightly Dudley Carers e-bulletin is now out.
- Making it Real for Carers -Friday 29 November 10-30am to 2.00pm -celebrating carers’ right day
- Carers’ Rights Day Workshop – for carers of people with a Mental Health problem
- External Assessor for carers assessments appointed – Insight for Carers
- Does smaller mean better? Evaluating micro enterprises in adult social care, researchers needed
- Draft Adult Social Care Report – chance to comment
- Friday 29th November – Tracing Your Family History event
- Understanding Hate and Mate Crime, Dudley CIL – Friday 6 December
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework- comparison website
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Trust Service User and Carer Forum 28th November 11-2pm
and many more….
Read the Carers ebulletin 24.11.2013