Graphic Facilitation Training 14th & 15th January 2016
Are you responsible for facilitating meetings, consultation or engagement events?
Maybe you are responsible for ensuring development initiatives are co-produced?
Whatever your responsibility… if you’re involved with working with groups of people then using visual communication techniques is an essential skill to have.
If you looking for new ways to:
- Engage with groups of people
- Use visual communication to communicate messages & information
- Encourage creative thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrate that you have listened to people’s contributions
- Use visual communication to bring clarity to complex issues
- Make group feedback more visually appealing and memorable
Then you need to sign up to this 2 day graphic facilitation training event to develop those skills, and understand the power of visual communication.
The closing date for this programme is: November 20th 2015
To book a place click the link here: booking form
Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested in attending.