Last remaining places at :Supporting Carers Dudley’s People’s Network – 8 July
There are a few places available at ……
The People’s Network – Supporting carers
For people who are passionate about adult social care in Dudley borough
As decided by the people – this event will focus on…
Carers, caring for carers and support
This event is specifically about how we can shape the future support for unpaid carers in Dudley.
Who is it for?
Whether you care for a friend or family member, whether it is for a few hours a day or full-time – all carers are welcome as well as people from organisations who provide support to carers and together we can make a difference!
How do we decide the topics for the People’s Network
Every third event, people who attend are invited to help decide what happens at future People’s Networks. At every event you will get a chance to find out something new, meet new people and share your experience of adult social care in Dudley borough.
What to expect…
A warm welcome followed by all of the above topped with a networking lunch!
When? Wednesday 8th July 10.30 am – 1.30pm
Register! Book your place here or call 03000 111 001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The People’s Network is a partnership between Healthwatch Dudley, Dudley Council, local people and partners in adult social care.
The People’s Networkis a new place to:
- Network with positive people with similar interests in adult social care
- Have discussions and share knowledge about local services
- Inform policies and influence how what local services look like
- Have real opportunities to feed back to decision makers
- Test the accuracy and readability of public documents before they go live
- Bring and share powerful stories, journeys and experiences