Omega care for life -free genealogy workshops 31 Oct & 28 November
Omega Care for life is holding free genealogy workshops “Tracing Your Family History”.
Friday 31st October 2014, Friday 28th November 2014.
Dudley Archives and Local History Service (Castle Room), Tipton Road, Dudley, DY1 4SQ.
For more information contact: Gavin Martin, Development Coordinator email@example.com
More information on Omega – care for life
Omega exists to tackle the wider determinants of health, including social and economic issues. We achieve this by providing access to opportunities, information and a range of other non-clinical support. We work with family care-givers, people nearing the end of life, the bereaved, socially isolated individuals, the frail and the elderly.
- Supporting unpaid care-givers, particularly those looking after people with life-limiting or long-term health conditions
- Supporting former care-givers, the bereaved and the isolated frail-elderly
- Undertaking outreach activity to identify those in need of support
- Helping to raise standards in end of life care
- Collating and sharing information and resources
- Collaborating with other organisations to improve quality of end of life care in the community