Dudley Council believes in the importance of tenants and residents groups and actively supports and encourages their involvement with the running of their estates.
As part of our pledge to be a community council through our Love Your Community campaign we are keen to engage and consult with local people about what matters to them.
The groups discuss many issues relating to their estates and discuss ideas of how they can help to make improvements to enrich resident’s lives.
The following meetings are scheduled throughout March – and are open to tenants and residents within the area:
- Chapel Street TRA, general public meeting, 18 March, Bodmin Court at 7pm
- Pensnett TRA, general public meeting, 25 March, Fens Pool Community Centre at 7pm
- Darby End TRA, general public meeting , 18 March, Woodside Community Centre at 7pm
- Wollaston Farm TRA, general public meeting, 17 March, St James’s School at 7pm
- Norton Green TRA, general public meeting, 23 March, The Gigmill Primary School at 7pm
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure the meeting is still taking place, as they may be subject to change. Updates are regularly posted on the website www.housingtakecontrol.org.uk/ and at www.facebook.com/takecontrolgetinvolved
Residents are also reminded to sign up to the community council e-bulletin, by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org with their postcode and house number so they can ensure they receive local news from where they live.