Tenants and residents groups meetings
Dudley Council believes in the importance of tenants and residents groups and actively supports and encourages their involvement with the running of their estates.
As part of our pledge to be a community council through our Love Your Community campaign we are keen to engage and consult with local people about what matters to them.
The groups discuss many issues relating to their estates and discuss ideas of how they can help to make improvements to enrich resident’s lives.
The following meetings are scheduled throughout July – and are open to tenants and residents within the area:
- Hawbush TRA, general public meeting, 6 July, St Pauls Neighbourhood Learning Centre, at 7pm
- Vicarage Prospect TRA, annual general meeting, 1 July, Claverley Court at 7.30pm
- Hollyhall & Woodside TRA, annual general meeting, 8 July, Woodside Community Centre at 7pm
- Wells & Manor Court TRA, annual general meeting, 15 July, Trinity Church Hall at 2pm
- Bowling Green TRA, annual general meeting, 16 July, Saltwells EDC at 7.30pm
- Norton Green TRA, general public meeting, 13 July, The Gigmill Primary School at 7pm
- Wollaston Farm TRA, general public meeting, 14 July, St James School at 7pm
Green Street Gardens TRA, general public meeting, 23 July, Saltwells EDC at 5pm
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure the meeting is still taking place, as they may be subject to change.
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure the meeting is still taking place, as they may be subject to change. Updates are regularly posted on the website www.housingtakecontrol.org.uk/ and at www.facebook.com/takecontrolgetinvolved
Residents are also reminded to sign up to the community council e-bulletin, by visiting email@example.com with their postcode and house number so they can ensure they receive local news from where they live