That was the summer that was MIRID update 28 July – 7 September
Hope you’ve all had a great summer? Here’s the latest adult social care update brought to you from Making it Real in Dudley for the last 6 weeks. Weekly updates will resume from next Monday. If you have sent me stories or articles for inclusion on these updates and they’ve not been posted don’t worry I will endeavour to publish them as soon as possible.
- New video on informing people on Dudley’s CCG
- Nominate today for the Great British Care Awards – WM deadline 15 September
- Want to know about the work of Dudley’s Health and Wellbeing Board?
- Tenants and residents groups meetings
- Dementia Pathways learning event 11 September – message from BCPC
- Take part in the Rotary 5k fun run or 10k road race on 21 September for Age UK Dudley
- Selfcare Week 2014 17 – 23 November
- NHS surplus land for supported housing : why now and what are the possible cost savings?
- Health and wellbeing profiles for England 2014
- ‘I’ statements for mental health – News from TLAP
- Carers UK’s State of Caring Survey
If you would like further details on Making it Real in Dudley please go to www.makingitrealindudley.org
You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates in real-time.
Alternatively you can contact Shelley Brooks on 01384 812418 or email