That was the week that was MIRID adult social care update 17 – 23 November
Here’s the latest adult social care weekly update brought to you from Making it Real in Dudley.
- Sunday Cycling Oct – December
- Sign up now for Carers Rights Day 2014 (28 Nov) – Carers UK*So what’s this care act thingy? Carers Rights day event 28 November*
- Omega care for life -free genealogy workshop 28 November – Dudley Archives*
- Disability Arts ‘Why?’ Festival 21 – 28 November – supported by Disability Arts Touring Network*
- Photography Taster for Beginners – AgeUk Dudley 1 December
- Circle Dancing – Taster Sessions Age UK Dudley 2 & 9 December 2014
- Monday 1st December -Need IT help, struggling with your smartphone? event from AgeUK Dudley
- Healthy Body Day – events 4 Dec from Age UK Dudley
- Healthy Mind Day Tues 9 December events from AgeUK Dudley
- Be part of our Adult Social Care People’s Network and tell us how well we are delivering Adult Social Care in Dudley (10 December)*
If you would like further details on Making it Real in Dudley please go to www.makingitrealindudley.org
You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates in real-time.
Alternatively you can contact Shelley Brooks on 01384 812418 or email
*indicates specific interest for carers