That was the week that was MIRID update 10 -16 November 2014
Here’s the latest adult social care weekly update brought to you from Making it Real in Dudley.
- Be part of our Adult Social Care People’s Network and tell us how well we are delivering Adult Social Care in Dudley (19 Nov)*
- FREE ‘Care Act in a nutshell’ themed awareness workshops (x9)for staff, stakeholders and local people Oct – Nov*
- Sunday Cycling Oct – December
- Interfaith network AGM 18 November 2014
- Selfcare Week 2014 17 – 23 November*
- Sign up now for Carers Rights Day 2014 (28 Nov) – Carers UK*
- So what’s this care act thingy? Carers Rights day event 28 November*
- Omega care for life -free genealogy workshop 28 November – Dudley Archives*
- Disability Arts ‘Why?’ Festival 21 – 28 November – supported by Disability Arts Touring Network*
- Photography Taster for Beginners – AgeUk Dudley 1 December
- Circle Dancing – Taster Sessions Age UK Dudley 2 & 9 December 2014
- Variation in quality of care for people living with dementia – CQC news
- Early ratings of ‘Good’ adult social care in England encouraging so far – CQC news
- Stay Happy, Healthy and Connected – Independent Age
- A Better Life poster competition for 7 to 107 year olds is now open!
- The Guardian’s interactive guide to social care
- Get Chatting! – for older people
- Cold Weather plan for England
If you would like further details on Making it Real in Dudley please go to www.makingitrealindudley.org
You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates in real-time.
Alternatively you can contact Shelley Brooks on 01384 812418 or email
*indicates specific interest for carers