The Kaleidoscope Group
About the Wellbeing+ Service
The Wellbeing+ Service is funded by the Big Lottery. The service aims to support individuals to maintain and/or improve their wellbeing.
The activities we provide are based on The New Economics Foundation (NEF) evidenced based model called ‘The 5 Ways to Wellbeing’.
The ‘5 Ways to Wellbeing’ are simple actions that can be easily incorporated into our daily lives which will help to improve our sense of wellbeing.
- Connect: Link with people around you
- Keep Learning: Try something new or discover an old interest
- Be Active: Exercise makes you feel good
- Take Notice: Be aware of the world around you and reflect on your experiences
- Give: Give something back
Each individual who accesses the Wellbeing+ Service will complete a WRAP plan with one of the members of the Wellbeing+ team. The WRAP plan is designed as an action plan with the goal to help you to maintain and / or improve your own wellbeing.
See more information in the leaflet- Wellbeing+